Manipur Students’ Federation (MSF) Foundation Day

Imphal, Oct 13: There would be some changes in the perspective of the academic campaign ‘Eikhoi Lairik Ningthina Tamsi’ of Manipuri Students’ Federation (MSF) in tune with the changing time, President of the student body Ngariyanbam Milan has announced at the occasion of its 13th foundation day celebration today. Presiding over the celebration held in the Konjeng Hazari Leikai office of MSF here, Milan informed that  from the current academic session, the campaign would give special focus on how a student could realise his/her dream. He also appealed to the authorities of schools and colleges for sparing at least one hour on any convenient day for MSF to carry out its education campaign. Former Presidents of MSF Pheiroijam Nando Luwang and Yengkhokpam Dhakeshwar,  and Advisor of MSF Okram Gopeshore were Guest of Honour of the celebration which was also attended by Social activist Thounaojam Iboyaima, President of FREINDS Sapamcha Jadumani, President of AMUCO KT Rahaman and leaders of various other student bodies. All those who were present at the occasion observed two minutes silence and paid homage to departed leaders and volunteers of MSF.

Secretary of Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur Dr Hamom Nabachandra, who was Chief Guest of the celebration, pointed out that along with implementation of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) programme by the State Government from this year, the pass percent in the examination conducted by the Council has seen a quantum jump. Under this programme, out of 100 marks, 20 percent is evaluated from internal assessment while the remaining 80 percent from the examination conducted by the Council. The mark from internal assessment takes into account the co-curriculum activities of the students as well.

Source: Hueiyen Lanpao

Advertisements

One comment on “Manipur Students’ Federation (MSF) Foundation Day

  1. Pingback: Daily News Digest – Hueiyen Lanpao – 14 October 2011 | KokSum : Mobile Friendly Manipur News Aggregator

Comments are closed.